Keep the kids active and learning over the summer holidays!
Sign up for the ActiviTree challenge, running from 26 July until 29 August 2021. Each week you'll receive an email with free downloads to help you and your family stay active and connected to nature over the summer holidays.
What can you expect?
- Weekly challenges to stay active in nature
- Tree-themed activities for days at home
- Facts and information about the life cycle of a tree
- Printable activity sheets
- The chance to win great prizes!
Don’t forget to share your photos on social media with #MyActiviTree for a chance to win one of five prize bundles, which includes a £100 voucher from Go Ape, a copy of the new Ordnance Survey Kids' Adventure Book and Forestry England Membership! Read the full terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- Valid entries are those photos shared on social media of individuals completing the ActiviTree challenges, including the hashtag #MyActiviTree.
- Five winners will receive a prize bundle including: a £100 voucher from Go Ape; a copy of the new Ordnance Survey Kids’ Adventure Book; Forestry England Membership to the individual’s chosen forest (excluding Westonbirt Arboretum).
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing time and date for the competition is midnight 27 August 2021.
- By posting any images as entries to the competition, you are agreeing that the photo can be used by Forestry England as part of its future promotion.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- Once announced and contacted, the winner will have a period of 7 days to respond and claim the prize. If there is no response within this time, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.