Read the terms and conditions
Updated 10th January 2022
- Valid entries are those submitted via the Microsoft Form between Monday 10 January and midnight on Tuesday 15 February 2022.
- A maximum of one entry per household will be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- Five winners will be selected at random. Each winner will receive 2 X race entries for the Forest Runner 2022 series and will be able to select the distance (5k or 10k) and location of their choice.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age and must be resident of Great Britain including IOM or Channel Islands (excludes NI).
- To enter the competition entrants must provide their full name and email address via the MF Form linked from the Active Forests January 2022 newsletter.
- Forestry England’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- All competition entries will be entered into a random draw to decide on the final five winners. The outcome from this is final.
- If a winner does not reply within a week of their being contacted, then Forestry England reserves the right to withdraw their prize entitlement and select another winner.
- There is no cash or other prize alternative.
- The winner of the competition will be contacted by Friday 18 February 2022.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.