Gruffalo Autumn Competition Terms and Conditions
Updated 25th November 2021
This competition is now closed.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Valid entries are those submitted via Facebook or Instagram, when tagging in the relevant forest centre page and using the hashtag #GruffaloSpottersForestComp
- A maximum of one entry per household will be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing date for the competition is Sunday 7th November at 8.00pm. The competition will run until this date and time.
- One winner from each forest centre site will receive a family of soft toys, and two books.
- Winners will be picked from all valid entries on the 8th November, judged by the Forestry England marketing team and notified within 3 days of the closing date.
- Forestry England’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.