Enter the #SpringingItBack photo competition to win
Share your favourite throwback photos for the chance to win an annual membership. Three winners will receive membership to a forest site of their choice.
To be in with a chance of winning, dig out your favourite photos from your visits to the forest in Spring 2019 and share them using #SpringingItBack on Twitter and Instagram or by posting them directly on to our Facebook page.
We want to see your brightest, happiest throwback photos from last spring. Photos can be landscapes, macros, portraits, selfies, wildlife - if it puts a spring in your step, it qualifies for this competition!
During the competition, a selection of the entries will be shared across our social media channels, then we will select a shortlist of favourites. You then have the power to choose which photo you want to win by visiting our Facebook page and voting for your favourite. The winner will be the photo with the most 'reactions'.
How to enter
Upload your photo with a caption to let us know where the picture was taken and the great memories attached to it. You can upload your photos on Twitter or Instagram or post directly to our Facebook page:
On Instagram: Upload your photo to Instagram using #SpringingItBack in the caption and tag @forestryengland in the image and caption.
On Twitter: Upload your photo in a tweet, use #SpringingItBack and mention @ForestryEngland in your tweet
On Facebook: Upload your photo to our Facebook page here.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Valid entries are those photos submitted onto the Forestry England Facebook page, on Instagram or on Twitter, including the hashtag #SpringingItBack, and tagging @forestryengland where possible - posted between Monday 13 April 2020 – Sunday 21 June 2020.
- The winners will receive a Forestry England membership that will activate when forests reopen following the current period of social distancing.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing time and date for the competition is midnight Sunday 21 June 2020.
- By posting any images as entries to the competition, you are agreeing that the photo can be used by Forestry England as part of its future spring promotion.
- During the competition, a selection of the entries will be shared across our social media channels. Forestry England will then pick their ten favourite images on or after Monday 22 June. The public will pick the winning photo in a public vote on the Forestry England Facebook page. The winning photos will be the images that receive the most 'reactions'. There will be three winners.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.