Enter our competition to win a Superworm Goody Bundle, including a soft toy, sticker activity book and Let’s Find Superworm book. Two runner-ups will receive a Superworm soft toy.
To be in with a chance of winning, head to one of our forests and buy a trail activity pack to help you complete the new Superworm trail. Create your own forest superhero using the activity sheet provided and share a photo of your drawing by posting it directly on to our Facebook page using #SuperwormTrail.
Competition terms and conditions:
For an entry to be valid, post a photo of your forest superhero drawing on the at home activity sheet onto the Forestry England Facebook page, including the hashtag #SuperwormTrail.
- The winner will receive a Superworm goody bundle. Two runners up will receive a Superworm soft toy.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing time and date for the competition is midnight 8 January 2023.
- By posting any images as entries to the competition, you are agreeing that the photo can be used by Forestry England as part of its future Superworm promotion.
- Forestry England’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Once announced and contacted, the winner will have a period of 7 days to respond and claim the prize. If there is no response within this time, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.