Enchanted Christmas - What you need to know
Updated 3rd September 2019
- Set out along the illuminated trail and discover a magical world of breath-taking light spectacles and interactive displays amongst the trees!
- Trail length is approx 1 mile long and should take anywhere from 45 minutes - 1 hour 30 minutes to complete.
- Father Christmas and woodland characters will be located along the trail to interact with.
Get in the Christmas spirit
- The Christmas Village is open 4pm – 9pm.
- Seasonal food and drink will be available to purchase and a heated, undercover seating area will be provided - be aware these are cash only.
- Choirs and bands will be putting us in the seasonal mood under the canopy by the courtyard café.
- Walk into a winter wonderland with our snow machine.
- Enjoy art & craft activities with our learning team.
- Pick up a Christmas gift at our market stalls.
- Take a ride on some traditional fairground rides - be aware these are cash only
Trail Entry time slots
- When booking your tickets for the Enchanted Christmas event you will need to pick a time to start the illuminated trail.
- Trail entry time slots are every 20 minutes from 5pm – 7.40pm.
- You must arrive at the illuminated trail entrance for the start of your allocated time slot.
- You will need to present your ticket at the entrance to the trail.
- Dogs are not permitted on the illuminated trail, except assistance dogs.
- On arrival, you will be directed to the car park. Please make your way to the Welcome Building to enter the event.
- There is no additional charge for parking – it is all included in the cost of your ticket.
- The trail is completely on hard paths and is suitable for wheelchairs, mobility scooters and pushchairs.
- We have scooters and manual wheelchairs available to hire out. These need to be booked in advance by calling the welcome building on 0300 067 4861.
- Accessible toilets can be found at the Welcome Building and next to the Great Oak Hall.
Friends of Westonbirt
- Friends get 50% off an adult ticket and up to four children’s tickets at £2 on Friday evenings.
- Please bring your membership card to show proof of membership.
Frequently asked questions
- Please also check our frequently asked questions for more detail.