Enchanted Christmas - What you need to know
Updated 31st March 2021
- Journey through the trees, experiencing stunning light displays and spectacles along the way, on a quest to search for the lost reindeer.
- Trail length is approx 1 mile long and should take anywhere from 45 minutes - 1 hour 30 minutes to complete.
- Father Christmas will be located along the woodland trail – he will do a short appearance; however, he will not be wandering around the Christmas Village or in a grotto. His elves will be at key areas along the trail and will interact with visitors.
Get in the Christmas spirit
- There are two Christmas Villages, a pre-trail and post-trail Village. The Villages are open from 4pm - 9.30pm. In order to keep everyone visiting us safe we are asking everyone not to arrive at Enchanted Christmas more that 30 mins ahead of the trail entrance time. Both Villages will be operating a card only policy on any purchases.
- Seasonal food and drink will be available to purchase at both Villages. Card only
- More details on rides, craft tents etc. will be available nearer the time.
Trail Entry time slots
- When booking your tickets for Enchanted Christmas you will need to pick a time to start the illuminated trail.
- Trail entry time slots are every 10 minutes from 4.30pm – 8.20pm.
- You must arrive at the illuminated trail entrance for the start of your allocated time slot.
- You will need to present your ticket at the entrance to the trail.
- Trail admittance timeslots will be shown on a digital banner by the entrance to the trail.
- Dogs are not permitted on the illuminated trail, except assistance dogs.
- On arrival, you will be directed to the car park. Visitors on the hard standing car park should proceed through the Welcome Building. Visitors on the Cricket Pitch grass car park should proceed through the bottom haha gate.
- There is no additional charge for parking – it is all included in the cost of your ticket.
- The trail is completely on hard paths and is suitable for wheelchairs, mobility scooters and pushchairs.
- We have scooters and manual wheelchairs available to hire out. These need to be booked in advance online when you book your tickets. We would recommend checking availability before you book your tickets.
- Accessible toilets can be found at the Welcome Building and next to the Great Oak Hall.
Friends of Westonbirt
- Friends get 50% off tickets on Friday evenings.
- Please bring your membership card to show proof of membership.
- *Prices include a £1 non-refundable booking fee
Frequently asked questions
- Please also check our frequently asked questions for more detail.