Did you connect with nature during lockdown? Complete our survey for a chance to win a year's Membership to a forest of your choice!
Coronavirus and lockdown have had an impact on everyone’s day to day activities, and for many of us changed our relationship with the natural world. By completing this short survey you'll help us to understand if your contact and connection with nature, and in particular trees and woodlands, has changed or not due to the outbreak and restrictions.
By taking part you’ll also be in with the chance of winning a Forestry England Membership to your chosen forest, with four runners up receiving a £25 Cotswold Outdoor voucher.
Terms and conditions
- You can only enter the competition once. Repeat submissions will not be counted.
- The prizes:
- First prizes: three lucky participants will receive a Forestry England Membership to their local forest, Bedgebury Pinetum and Westonbirt Arboretum are excluded.
- Runner up prizes: 4 runners-up will each win a £25 Cotswold Outdoors voucher
- The winner and runners up will be randomly drawn from those customers who provided their email address when taking part in the online ‘Engagement with nature before and since the COVID-19 restrictions’ survey via the online form.
- The competition end date for the prizes is 31 July 2020. Entries received after this date will not be included in the draw. Prize draws will take place on 5 August.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- Forestry England reserves the right to add additional prizes to this competition, until it expires. These prizes may have additional terms and conditions applied to them.
- Winners must respond to notification email within 21 days of receipt of the notification email or the prize will be withdrawn.
- Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.