Win a £250 voucher to spend at GO Outdoors
We've decided to extend our #ActiveAdvent competition! Get your hands on this amazing prize to keep you moovin' and groovin' at your local green space this new year.
We're giving away an amazing £250 voucher so that you can spoil yourself with adventure essentials at GO Outdoors. For your chance to win, simply fill in the form. We'll let the winner know via email. Good luck!
Terms and conditions apply, see below for details.
Terms and conditions
The prize is: A £250 voucher that can be redeemed at GO Outdoors.
This competition will now close midnight 1st February 2021 (extended from the old closing date of 1st January)
- A maximum of one entry per person will be accepted. If more than one entry is made, entrants will be disqualified. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The winner will be picked at random from all valid entries after the closing date, by an independent process, and notified within 7 days of the closing date. The winner's name and county can also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Forestry England Marketing, 620 Bristol Business Park, BS16 1EJ.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Forestry England’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England and GO Outdoors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England and GO Outdoors reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.