To celebrate another incredible year of our contemporary arts programme, we're offering you the opportunity to kick-start 2020 with a free pass to over 240 museums, galleries and historic places, plus a year-long membership to a Forestry England site of your choice.
To be entered into the prize draw, simply pop your details into the form provided before 31 December 2019 - we'll let you know via email if you've won!
Prize bundle includes:
- A year's family membership with National Art Pass (usually £115)
- A year's Forestry England Membership to your choice of forest
- A copy of British Forests, a new book telling the story of forestry in Britain over the last one hundred years
If you'd like to be the first to hear about giveaways like this one as well as new art exhibits and creative opportunities, make sure to sign up to our Forest Art Works newsletter by ticking 'yes' before you submit.
Our forests and woodlands have been playing host to an incredible range of artwork since 1968 and this year we've welcomed some fantastic new installations, trails and exhibitions including the dramatic Future Forest installation by artist Lisa Wright and Tom Piper MBE and the innovative Earth Photo competition, now on show at Moors Valley County Park and Forest.
Find out what's showing near you and make your next gallery visit a wild one!
Terms and conditions
- Valid entries are those submitted via the form before the set deadline.
- A maximum of one entry per person will be accepted. If more than one entry is made, only the first entry will be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for any reason, a redraw will take place.
- The competition is open to UK residents, but not to employees of Forestry England nor their families, agencies or anyone associated with the competition. You may not enter this prize draw if you are under 18 years old.
- The closing date for the competition is 31 December 2019, any entries after this date will not count, but your information may still be collected.
- Winners will be picked at random from all valid entries, and notified within 14 days of the closing date.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The prize is a one year Forestry England Membership to the winner’s forest of choice from participating sites, a one year National Art Pass (Family) membership and a copy of our British Forests book.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.