In celebration of the Gruffalo's 20th Birthday we've teamed up with the UK's most loved baby & toddler food brand, Organix, to offer you the chance to win a delicious, wonderfilled bundle of their new Cocoa and Vanilla Gruffalo Biscuits (in stores from August 2019).
Five lucky winners will receive:
- A year-long membership to their favourite Forestry England site*
- Five boxes of tasty Organix Gruffalo Biscuits, made with the best organic ingredients and absolutely no junk
There will also be 15 runners up who will each receive 5 boxes of Organix scrummy treats delivered to their door!
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer one easy question and pop your details into the form. Don't forget to tick the box if you'd like to hear (or continue to hear) about competitions like this one and great days out in the woods.
*Excluding Westonbirt Arboretum and Bedgebury Pinetum and Forest. | Terms and conditions apply and are listed below.
The Gruffalo © 1999 & TM Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler. Licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd.
Competition terms and conditions:
Updated 11th July 2019
- Valid entries are those submitted with in the form before the set deadline.
- A maximum of one entry per person will be accepted. If more than one entry is made, entrants will be disqualified. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The competition is open to UK residents, but not to employees of Forestry England or Organix, nor their families, agencies or anyone associated with the competition. You may not enter this prize draw if you are under 18 years old.
- The closing date for the competition is 31 October 2019, any entries after this date will not count, but your information may still be collected.
- Winners will be picked at random from all valid entries, and notified within 14 days of the closing date.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The prize is a Discovery Pass Membership to one of Forestry England's participating forests, and five boxes of Organix biscuits.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prizes on offer. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Forest Holidays reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Discount code is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Selected dates are exempt.