This competition is now closed. Thank you for sharing your hopes for the future with us.
To celebrate the planting of Forest Eye, we want to get people talking about the urgent crises of climate change and biodiversity loss. We want to hear your hopes for a better natural world and help you find inspiration in others hopes.
What's your hope for forests in the future?
Whether your hope is for forests to survive in a changing climate, act as an outdoor escape for the future generations, or be a space for wildlife to thrive... we want to hear it.
About the prizes
Use #EyeHope to share your hope for forests in the future, and you could be in with the chance of winning:
- £100 Go Ape voucher
- Forestry England Membership to your chosen site*
- Valid entries are those photos submitted onto the Forestry England Facebook page, on Instagram, or Twitter, including the hashtag #EyeHope - posted after 8 February 2022.
One winner will receive the following items, or a substitute item of similar value, should availability change.
Forestry England Membership of their choice, excluding Westonbirt Arboretum. https://www.forestryengland.uk/membership
£100 Go Ape voucher. https://goape.co.uk/
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing time and date for the competition is midnight 9 March 2022.
- By posting entries to the competition, you are agreeing that your entry can be used by Forestry England as part of future promotions.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.