Forest of Dean competition: design a poster, keep our Forest clean
We invite children under 12 to design a poster to say why littering is bad for the Forest and why you #LoveYourForest.
- Please use A4 white paper for each design
- Use colourful pictures to grab attention
- Include words, or even a poem
- Please do not attach craft materials
The winning design will be used around our Forestry England sites to help spread the message. Please ensure designs are sent to us via email or post by Friday 10 July. Don’t forget to include the child’s name, age and contact details of the parent/teacher.
You can send your posters to:
Post: Forestry England, Bank House, Bank Street, Coleford, Glos, GL16 8BA
Terms and conditions
- The competition is free to enter and is open to anyone under the age of 12.
- Posters will be judged on creativity, how well they fit the brief and how well the poster has been made or drawn. The winner will be chosen by a panel of Forestry England staff. This decision will be final – no correspondence will be entered into.
- Posters will not be returned to their creators. If you wish to keep your poster you can send us a photo of it as your entry.
- Entries that do not include details of the entrants (see above) on the back of the poster/in the email will not be eligible to win a prize.
- Winners will be notified via the contact details submitted for the parent or teacher.
- This data will only be used in reference to this competition and will not be shared or published. Full details of our personal information charter can be found here.
- Entrant’s first name and age will be announced on our social media. If you do not wish for this data to be shared you should make this explicit on the back of the poster or in the email.
- Entries may be displayed and used for marketing, with only first names used and ages used.
- The winning entry will be displayed at some of our recreation sites. Alterations will be made to the final poster to include the Forestry England logo and the name and age of the winner.
- All entries must be made by post or to the correct email address, as listed above.
- The closing date for entries is 5pm on Friday 10 July 2020. We can’t be held responsible for postal delays.
- By entering the competition you accept these terms and conditions.