Forest school experiences at Hicks Lodge
Little Acorns Forest Schools run a range of informal sessions at Hicks Lodge, designed to generate curiosity, build independence and develop a love for nature.
Come along to Hicks Lodge for:
- Forest Babies - a two hour session for babies and their parents or carers.
- Stay and Play - a two hour session for toddlers up to school age and their parents or carers.
- Home Education - weekly sessions that cover many aspects of outdoor education.
- Holiday Clubs - clubs and family activities during school holidays.
- Birthday parties - bespoke forest celebrations for children and adults.
More information and booking
Find all the information you need and how to book on the Little Acorns website via the button below.