Share photos of your cave drawing on our social channels and you could win a Highway Rat soft toy!
How to enter:
If you visited a Highway Rat Activity Trail at one of our participating forests and purchased a Highway Rat activity pack, you'll find an activity sheet inside with space to create an imaginative cave drawing.
Once your drawing is complete, take a picture of it and post it with #TheHighwayRat to the Forestry Commission Woods and Forests Facebook Page or on Twitter or Instagram for your chance to win.
We will draw winners on the last working day of every other month! You will be contacted on social media and your handiwork may be shared on our national social media pages.
The Highway Rat © 2011 Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler. Licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Valid entries are those photos submitted onto the Forestry Commission Woods and Forest Facebook page or publicly on Twitter and Instagram, including the hashtag #TheHighwayRat
- A maximum of five entries per household will be accepted. If more than five photos are entered, only the first five will be considered as entries. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing date for the competition is rolling bi-monthly, starting from January 31st 2018. The competition will run until November 2018.
- There will be one winner every other month who will receive the soft toy.
- Winners will be picked from all valid entries, judged by the Forestry Commission marketing team and notified within 7 days of the closing date.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The Highway Rat © 2011 Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler. Licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd.