Barbecues at Alice Holt
We provide three barbecue hearths and the gorgeous scenery - all you need to bring is food, drinks, charcoal and of course good company.
Each barbecue will cater for up to 30 people and comes with its own picnic table, it’s a great place for a family get together, group social or corporate event. There’s also space for you to bring your own gazebo, up to 3x3m in size.
Why not add some good old-fashioned fun to your booking by hiring out one of our Activities Boxes – packed with equipment for fun-filled activities so you and your guests can get active.
Charges: Barbecue hire £45.00 each, Activity Box £5.00 each – includes cricket set, croquet set, boules and skipping ropes.
Available: May to September we offer two sessions a day: 10am-3pm or 4pm- 8.30pm, and October to April we offer one session a day: 10am - 4pm.
Terms and conditions apply.
To book: You will need to book in advance, to check availability and to make a booking please visit our Box Office.
Please help to keep Alice Holt Forest special:
- No portable barbeques, disposable barbeques, fires or camp stoves are allowed
- Make sure you book in advance
- Bring your own charcoal, firelighters, tools, food and good company
- Only use the barbecue hearths provided, do not use the grass or benches for cooking
- Leave no trace, please tidy up after yourself and take all the litter away with you
- Do not extinguish the barbecue, close the lid and lock it when you’ve finished and our team will come and clean it afterwards