Share your #MyForestMoment for a chance to win a membership
Follow Kate Humble's lead, and share your #MyForestMoment on Twitter, Instagram (or post on our Facebook wall) for your chance to win a membership.
Forests are for adventure, escape, and for memories, so we want to hear about the moment where you felt a real connection to the forest. This could be swooping through a berm on your bike, eating a crisp sandwich at the foot of a pine tree, or jumping in puddles with the family. There's no right or wrong way to enjoy the forest, so we'll choose a winner at random.
Simply tag your photo, video, poem, tweet, or story with #MyForestMoment for a chance to win.*
*Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Valid entries are those photos submitted onto the Forestry England Facebook page, on Instagram or on Twitter, including the hashtag #MyForestMoment - posted after 13th May 2019.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries deemed to be adhering to the spirit of the competition.
- The winner will receive a Discovery Pass membership for their local participating forest. The winner will be contacted to choose their forest afetr the competition closes.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing time and date for the competition is midnight 20 October 2019.
- By posting any images as entries to the competition, you are agreeing that the photo can be used by Forestry England as part of its wellbeing promotion.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.