1. This event will continue regardless of weather except in the case of extreme weather conditions affecting the venue.
2. Tickets will only be refunded if the event is cancelled by the organiser. The booking fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Tickets which are lost or not delivered due to the fault of the consumer will not be replaced.
4. Seating is not provided in the arena - folding chairs are permitted.
5. Umbrellas, tables, glass, cans, metal and breakable crockery are prohibited. No more than total 2 litres soft and/or alcoholic drink permitted per person.
6. Naked flames (including fireworks, BBQs, sparklers), laser pens, banners, flagpoles, parasols, gazebos, tents and dogs (apart from registered assistance dogs) are prohibited.
7. Admission is by physical ticket only, no other proof of purchase will be accepted.
8. We reserve the right to search all persons and all personal property and to prohibit any other items considered to be a potential hazard.
9. Professional photography is prohibited.
10. Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (18 or over) and supervised at a maximum ratio of 1 adult to 8 children. The Forestry Commission may refuse entry without valid proof of age. Children aged 5 and under do not require a ticket.
11. The Forestry Commission will not be responsible for damage or injury caused or that caused by third parties or for loss of personal property on site or left in vehicles. Damages will not be paid in any circumstances.
12. Any person who fails or refuses to comply with instructions from any persons acting for the Forestry Commission may be removed from the venue.
13. We reserve the right to refuse admission. No person considered drunk or under the influence of drugs will be admitted.
14. Ticket holders consent to recording, filming, CCTV and photography that may be used for promotional purposes, by artists as a live product or for security purposes.
15. Customers purchasing over 8 tickets* must adhere to the group booking policy (see below). Tickets are not permitted for resale in the course of business or for a profit. Purchases suspected of being made with the intention of resale for profit will be cancelled.
16. Tickets cannot be used in commercial promotions or packages without the express permission of the Forestry Commission.
17. The Forestry Commission reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
18. The purchase and use of this ticket shall constitute an acceptance of these conditions by the purchaser and holder.
Group bookings (over eight tickets)*:
We operate a group booking policy aimed at protecting potential customers from ticket touting, ticket scams and re-selling of tickets at an inflated price.
Purchases of up to eight tickets can be made on our internet sales pages. The purchase of over eight tickets constitutes a group booking (even if purchased in separate transactions). If you wish to book nine or more tickets, please contact the box office on 0300 068 0400 or e-mail email@example.com
We reserve the right to contact any customer to discuss their purchase and ensure that our booking policy and terms and conditions are adhered to.
We are unable to offer any group discounts.
Additional terms for Foals at Bedgebury and Thetford:
a. The ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. The ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
b. The ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
c. The ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist's official face-value resale partner, Twickets. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
d. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 8 tickets per person, no group bookings.