Age: KS2 (age 7-11)
Activities for: A forest visit
Subjects: Science, English, Physical education
Inspired by the Roald Dahl book, James and the Giant Peach, this activity pack brings the forest alive through the characters of this wonderful book.
It's an adventure with a difference where children, with the roll of a dice, make their own choices through the forest, determining what they discover and learn!
The activity pack includes:
- 8 activity cards with instructions
- Post-visit activity ideas
What will you learn about?
- Animal and plant habitats
- Invertebrates including centipedes and ladybirds
- Health and wellbeing in the forest
- Seeds and tree species
- Lots more!