Located at the popular mountain bike centre, the Pedalabikeaway Café is the hub for cycling in the Forest of Dean. Serving freshly-prepared hot and cold food with locally sourced produce, pop in for a coffee and slice of home-made cake, delicious soup, or our famous loaded FOD burger.
There’s plenty of seating outside, and inside near a cosy log-burning stove, with easy access to the Family Cycle Trail and the world-renowned mountain bike trails and downhill tracks.
- Delicious home-made cakes and treats
- Fresh coffee roasted locally
- Wide selection of hot and cold drinks
- Sandwiches, soups, snacks and more with seasonal dishes
- Kids meals and lunch deals
- Vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free options
- Thursday late opening
- Dog friendly
The Pedalabikeaway Bike Hire yard is also located on site, as well as the Pedalabikeaway bike shop, coin-operated bike wash, toilets, accessible Changing Places toilet facility, baby changing and showers.