Westonbirt 10K Terms and Conditions
1. The event will continue regardless of weather except in extreme circumstances affecting the venue or safety of the competitors.
2. Tickets will only be refunded if the event is cancelled by the organiser.
3. Any booking fee applied is not refundable under any circumstances.
4. Event participants must be aged 16 or over on the day of the event.
5. Suitable footwear and clothing should be worn, appropriate to the event and the location.
6. Venue management will not be responsible for injury, loss or damage to personal property brought into the venue or left in vehicles on site.
7. Fireworks, sparklers, BBQs or any other item considered to be hazardous are strictly prohibited.
8. Forestry England reserves the right to refuse admission.
9. The purchase and use of tickets will constitute acceptance of these conditions by the holder.
10. Any person who fails or refuses to comply with instructions from any person acting for Forestry England and/or venue management may be removed from the venue.
11. Photography and filming will take place for promotional purposes. Let us know if you don’t want your image used.
12. Surveillance cameras may be in operation for security purposes.
13. Tickets are not permitted for resale in the course of business or for profit.
14. Forestry England and/or venue management reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
15. Participant information (name, race category, club) will be provided to Split Second Timing. Information shared will be used solely for the purpose of race timing and place.
16. Runners are not permitted to run with a dog.
17.No changes can be made to participant information after 5pm Thursday 10 September 2020.
18. Any runners found running with a different race number or name will be ejected from the race and banned from all future sporting events.
19. Race packs will be sent out to competitors approx. 2 weeks prior to the event. Keep your pack safe, replacements due to loss or damage will not be available on the day.
20. A post event survey will be sent to the email address provided. You are under no obligation to complete this survey but doing so will help in planning future activities.