Important update to November Enchanted Christmas ticket holders
Due to the national lockdown, we have decided to reschedule November Enchanted Christmas bookings for later in December, as sadly the original dates in November will not be able to go ahead.
- If you booked for Saturday 28 November, your tickets will be transferred to Tuesday 22 December.
- If you booked for the Relaxed Session on Saturday 28 November, your tickets will be transferred to a Relaxed Session on Tuesday 22 December.
- If you booked for Sunday 29 November, your tickets will be transferred to Thursday 10 December.
There is no need to contact us to arrange this transfer, as it will happen automatically, and ticket holders will receive an email confirmation with details of their new date and tickets within two weeks.
New bookings will be for the same arrival timeslot as the original booking and any mobility scooter and wheelchair bookings will also automatically be moved over.
What if I can’t make my new date?
Don’t panic! We can change the date if ticket holders can’t make the one automatically allocated to them. If the new date is no good for you, then you can easily change it by following these steps:
- Book a new date of your choice, depending on availability, on our website (you will need to pay for the new booking). The reason that we suggest you do this first is that the popularity of the event means that slots are in high demand and we want you to have the best possible chance of booking the slot you would like.
- Contact us via email at email@example.com to arrange a refund on your original booking, which will include the booking fee. Once we have received this request, we will aim to issue your refund (including booking fee) within 14 days.
- If you can’t make any other date and need to cancel your booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will then aim to arrange a refund on your ticket within 14 days, however, please be aware that this would not include the £1 booking fee.
Please note all requests for transfers and refunds should be sent in by Monday 30 November.
If you have booked a mobility scooter or a wheelchair then we strongly advise that you check that a mobility scooter is available for your preferred date before you book!
Your safety and well-being are our first priorities, and we are continuing to closely monitor the situation as it changes and update our plans to keep everyone safe. Our current plans include:
- Fewer people: We have extended the length of the event and reduced the number of people in each timeslot from previous years, to allow everybody more space.
- Handwashing: We have put in additional cleaning and handwashing stations where needed.
- Father Christmas will be at the end of the trail and will give a short performance, but he will not be able to do 1-1 meet and greets.
- Christmas village(including catering facilities) will be in two parts, one at the start and one at the end of the trail, and you will not be able to re-enter the villages once you have left them.
- One-way systems: We have a one-way system around the trail.
- Pre-booked tickets only: All visitors to Enchanted Christmas will need to book their tickets in advance.
- Card payments only onsite to reduce cash handling.
- Increased cleaning: We will be cleaning key areas of the event regularly.
- Toilets: We will be limiting the number of people in the toilets and asking everyone to wear masks while in the toilets.
You can help us keep everybody safe by following government guidance during your visit.
You should also not arrive at the event more than 30 mins before your allocated timeslot; this is to allow us to stagger the number of people in the Christmas village. If you arrive more than 30mins before your timeslot you will be asked to wait in your car.