Enchanted Christmas - What you need to know
Updated 2nd May 2023
- Journey through the trees, experiencing stunning light displays and spectacles along the way.
- Trail length is approx 1 mile long and should take anywhere from 45 minutes - 1 hour 30 minutes to complete.
- Father Christmas will be located along the woodland trail – he will do a short appearance; however, he will not be wandering around the Christmas Village or in a grotto.
Get in the Christmas spirit
- The Village is open from 4pm - 9.30pm.
- Seasonal food and drink will be available to purchase.
- Traditional fairground rides will be available for an additional cost.
Trail Entry time slots
- When booking your tickets for Enchanted Christmas you will need to pick a time to start the illuminated trail.
- Trail entry time slots are every 10 minutes from 4.30pm – 8.20pm.
- You must arrive at the illuminated trail entrance for the start of your allocated time slot.
- You will need to present your ticket at the entrance to the trail.
- Trail admittance timeslots will be shown on a digital banner by the entrance to the trail.
- Dogs are not permitted on the illuminated trail, except assistance dogs.
- On arrival, you will be directed to the car park. Visitors on the hard standing car park should proceed through the Welcome Building. Visitors on the Cricket Pitch grass car park should proceed through the bottom haha gate.
- There is no additional charge for parking – it is all included in the cost of your ticket.
- The trail is completely on hard paths and is suitable for wheelchairs, mobility scooters and pushchairs.
- We have scooters and manual wheelchairs available to hire out. These need to be booked in advance online when you book your tickets. We would recommend checking availability before you book your tickets.
- Accessible toilets can be found at the Welcome Building and next to the Great Oak Hall.
Frequently asked questions
- Please also check our frequently asked questions for more detail.