Frequently Asked Questions
Updated 11th June 2019
- Can Mother’s enter the Arboretum for free without a child? No – all Mum’s must be accompanied by their child to take advantage of the offer.
- Can Grandmother’s bring their Grandchildren in and come in for free? Yes – the offer applies to grandmothers when accompanying their children or grandchildren.
- Can I bring my mother for free if I am over 18 years old? Yes
- Does the deal apply to members? Yes – members can bring their mother in for free, as long as they are able to produce a valid membership card.
- Do I have to provide proof that we are related if I bring my Mother? It is not necessary to provide proof that you are related.
- Are you planning on doing a similar offer for Father’s Day? At the moment, there are no plans to offer a similar deal for Father’s Day. Father’s Day falls on 16 June 2019, the same day as our Forest Live concerts. This means that on that day there will be operational activity onsite that may impact on the visitor experience, such as moving vehicles, closed off parts of the Arboretum, increased traffic. We therefore do not wish to encourage additional visits to the Arboretum on this day.