Shaun the Sheep Westonbirt Facebook Giveaway | Entry terms and conditions
Updated 10th February 2020
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- Valid entries are users who have answered the question correctly in the comment box on the original post.
- The closing time and date for the competition is 11.59pm Sunday 16 February 2020.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will be contacted via Facebook in either a comment on the giveaway post or by direct message. If the winner does not respond within two days of being contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will receive:
- Shaun the Sheep Goody Bundle
- 4 x entrance tickets to Westonbirt Arboretum during February half term (Mon 17 - Sun 23 Feb)
- Shaun the Sheep trail packs to complete the trail at Westonbirt Arboretum
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents only, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.