Enter for your chance to win a Forest Holidays getaway!
As part of our commitment to raise awareness of the wellbeing benefits of being in the forest, we're offering you a fantastic opportunity to win a £500 Forest Holidays voucher.
To enter, simply pop your details into the form provided and answer the following question:
Which writer and television presenter is helping us to spread the word about wellbeing in the forest?
Hint: You can find the answer here.
A Forest Holiday is whatever you want it to be. Escape to one of eight stunning locations, choose from cabins set deep in woodlands, on the edge of mighty lochs, or in bright forest meadows and make your holiday your own. www.forestholidays.co.uk
Competition terms and conditions:
- Valid entries are those submitted with in the form before the set deadline.
- A maximum of one entry per person will be accepted. If more than one entry is made, entrants will be disqualified. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The competition is open to UK residents, but not to employees of Forestry England or Forest Holidays, nor their families, agencies or anyone associated with the competition. You may not enter this prize draw if you are under 18 years old.
- The closing date for the competition is 30 October, any entries after this date will not count, but your information may still be collected.
- Winners will be picked at random from all valid entries, and notified within 14 days of the closing date.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The prize is a £500 voucher for Forest Holidays, to be spent online.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prizes on offer. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Forest Holidays reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Discount code is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Selected dates are exempt.