Win a Zog goodie bag
How to enter:
We'll be releasing new activity downloads every couple of months throughout the year, and if you download all four dragon school lessons you'll be entered into a draw for a chance to win a Zog goodie bag!
Zog © 2010 & TM Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler. Licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Valid entries are those who download all four sets of Zog activity sheets to 'complete dragon school'.
- A maximum of five entries per household will be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing date for the competition is 1 December 2019.
- There will be one winner who will receive a Zog goodie bag and two runners up who will receive a Zog soft toy.
- Winners will be picked at random from the valid entries and notified within 7 days of the closing date.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.