Thank you for taking part in our survey. It only takes three minutes to complete and then your email address will be entered into a prize draw. One lucky entrant will be picked at random every three months to win a prize bundle worth up to £200 (including Forestry England membership and your choice of Forestry England clothing). Terms and conditions apply.
The information you provide will help us to develop and improve your forest experience. It will be analysed by our Forest Research team to explore the types of activities people undertake. This includes their motivations for being physically active and the benefits they gain from outdoor physical activity in a woodland environment. If you have taken part in a group activity, please forward this survey to other group members to complete, provided they are 18 years or over.
Your email address is required to submit the survey. It will not be used for marketing purposes, and you will not be contacted by any third parties. It will be used only to contact you about the competition.
Physical activities survey competition terms and conditions 2023-2024
- You can only enter the competition once. Repeat submissions will not be counted.
- The prizes:
Each quarter 1 winner will receive an annual Forestry England membership and a choice of Forestry England clothing. The total prize bundle will be worth up to £200.
- The winner will be randomly drawn from those customers who provided their email address when taking part in the online physical activity survey, via the online form or tablet survey.
- The competition end date for the prizes is 31 March 2024. Entries received after this date will not be included in the draw. Prize draws will take place within three weeks of the closing date.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- Forestry England reserves the right to add additional prizes to this competition, until it expires. These prizes may have additional terms and conditions applied to them.
- Winners must respond to notification email within 21 days of receipt of the notification email or the prize will be withdrawn.
- Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.