From renewing to updating your details
How do I renew my local forest membership online?
- click the below button to our secure sales site and access your account.
- click ‘sign in’ to log in.
- use the person icon to check your details are up to date, including address and vehicle registrations.
- hover over the person icon again and select membership, if you are within 90 days of your renewal a button will show to ‘renew now’.
How to renew my local membership to become a national member instead?
- follow the steps above to sign into your account and check your details.
- click the national membership link, check the ‘Start date’ to apply (adjust if necessary)
- click ‘Buy Now’ and then log-in to your existing account with us when prompted.
- your current membership term will expire and from your chosen start date a national membership will begin.
Logging in for the first time?
You'll need to login with the email address you provided at the time of joining or your previous renewal. If you did not provide an email address when you first joined or it has changed, contact us confirming your membership details and we will update your account.
Forgotten your account password?
Visit the log-in page, and using your registered email address, request a password reset. This will send you a temporary password which we strongly recommend you then change to a password of your choosing (and not a password you use elsewhere) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems.
Updating your details
For any updates to your personal details, including car registrations and contact details:
- sign in to your account to view your current details.
- select ‘edit’ to update the relevant details before clicking ‘save’.
Please update your details no later than the day before your next visit. This timing is essential to ensure the system recognises your new vehicle.
What if you haven't updated new details before visit?
Please go to the visitor centre or information point when you arrive so our staff can assist you and avoid any difficulties when you come to leave.
Please make sure you also update your details online before your next visit. For locations where there is no staffed information point available, please email us at email@example.com or call 0300 0680400.
Still need help?
Email our membership team for support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 068 040.
Friends of Westonbirt Arboretum should renew directly via their independent website.