Physical activities survey competition terms and conditions 2021-2022
Updated 17th March 2021
- You can only enter the competition once. Repeat submissions will not be counted.
- The prizes:
- First prize: £200 Cotswold Outdoor voucher.
- Runners-up prizes: 5 runners-up will receive an annual Forestry England membership to their local forest.
- The winner and runners up will be randomly drawn from those customers who provided their email address when taking part in the online physical activities survey, via the online form or tablet survey.
- The competition end date for the prizes is Wednesday 31 March 2022. Entries received after this date will not be included in the draw. Prize draws will take place on 8 April 2022.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place. In the case your local Forestry England forest does not offer a Membership you will be entitled to receive a £40 Wiggle voucher instead.
- Forestry England reserves the right to add additional prizes to this competition, until it expires. These prizes may have additional terms and conditions applied to them.
- Winners must respond to notification email within 21 days of receipt of the notification email or the prize will be withdrawn.
- Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.