The Luna Cinema | additional terms & conditions
In addition to our standard T&C's (see www.forestryengland.uk/event-terms) the following bespoke terms also apply to this event:
- The doors will open 90 minutes before the film starts, this is an outdoor, open air event.
- Please bring your own seats and blanket, if required - a small number will be available to purchase/hire on the night.
- Picnics are welcome however alcohol, glass and umbrellas are not permitted to be brought into the arena for this event.
- Dogs are not permitted (except assistance dogs).
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter or venue for a variety of reasons. As soon as Forestry England are notified of any amendments they will contact all customers by email, however, please note, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time, and venue.
- Events and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
- All attendees must follow any COVID-19 government advice in place at the time of the event.