Community Access Scheme
Sign up for our new community access scheme and receive discount prices on your group's visit!
The scheme allows visitors who would otherwise face barriers to visiting the arboretum independently, to come and enjoy all the wellbeing and mental health benefits being amongst our magnificent trees has to offer.
Groups who become part of the scheme are able to buy 60 or 120 visits to the arboretum at a reduced rate
Who is it for?
Eligible groups and organisations include organisations that support
- people with learning or physical disabilities
- people experiencing mental health issues
- people living with dementia, or
- organisations supporting excluded, vulnerable or isolated members of society
To be eligible for our CAS your organisation must be based within a 20 mile radius of Westonbirt Arboretum and be:
- a registered charity or
- a community interest company (CIC) or
- a community benefit society or
- an organisation whose primary objective is to provide services directly to people who face physical, sensory, psychological or social barriers.
- larger organisations such as national bodies, working within the 20 miles radius, can purchase 60 / 120 visitor admissions per eligible branch each year, with a separate registration required for each branch.
We offer two types of CAS card:
- Card 1: 60 admissions for £30 (incl. VAT)
- Card 2: 120 admissions for £60 (incl. VAT)
Please note that CAS cards may not be used for ticketed events within the arboretum (e.g. Forest Live and Enchanted Christmas)