Lakeland Paws canicross series
The autumn 23/24 series of canicross races has now launched! Held in England’s only mountain forest, Dodd Wood & Grizedale Forest. The perfect location for you to enjoy stunning scenery and a fully marked course on forest roads and trails.
This series offers a mix of courses across three venues with 5 and 3 mile options available. New for this year is a special dawn 2 dusk event and the popular double header weekend in May makes a return!
- Sun 1st Oct: Whinlatter Tails (Seat How Course)
- Sun 5th Nov: Grizedale Growl
- Sun 3rd Dec: Dogs @ Dodd
- Sun 17th Dec: Dawn 2 Dusk (Special one off event based at Whinlatter Forest)
- Sun 7th Jan: Whinlatter Tails (South Side Course)
- Sun 4th Feb: Grizedale Growl
- Sun 3rd March: Dogs @ Dodd
- Sun 7th April: Whinlatter Tails (Seat How Course)
- Sat 11th May: Dogs @ Dodd
- Sun 12th May: Whinlatter Tails (Seat How Course)
For more information contact Lakeland Paws via their website www.lakelandpaws.com