What is a Pre-sale?
A pre-sale is an opportunity to buy tickets ahead of them going on sale to the general public.
Previous Forest Live customers and Forestry England Members who have opted in to receive marketing emails will be sent an email when a pre-sale is available, giving the chance to buy tickets one day before general sales start.
Friends of Westonbirt will also receive a similar email directly from their Friends organisation, subject to email opt-in.
Pre-sale tickets can be purchased online only via the special link provided in the notifying email, they cannot be purchased from the standard Forestry England ticketing page or by telephone. Customers with accessibility needs can read our Access Statement for further information or call us on 0300 068 0400.
Check in advance that you can log in to your account
When you previously bought your Membership or tickets from us, a customer account was created for you on our website.
To speed up your purchase we strongly recommend to check that you can log in to your account in advance of tickets going on sale and if necessary reset your password.
If you are a Friend of Westonbirt member and have not purchased from us before you may need to create a new account.
Pre-sale Terms and Conditions
1. Pre-sales are a local membership benefit, offered to current members of the specific Forest where the concert is taking place. Friends of Westonbirt are included for Westonbirt concerts. They are also offered to previous Forest Live customers who have purchased in the past for that venue, directly from Forestry England.
2. As notification is provided by email only, this is only available to those meeting the criteria above and who have provided an email address when purchasing and have agreed to receive marketing emails.
3. Pre-sale tickets can only be purchased online by following the instructions in the email. Pre-sale tickets are not available by phone. Customers with accessibility needs can read our Access Statement for further information or call us on 0300 068 0400.
4. Access to a pre-sale is no guarantee of ticket availability. A limited number of tickets are offered for pre-sale with further tickets being available under the general sale.
5. Pre-sales are offered in agreement with the Artist and we may not be able to offer this for every Artist.
6. Pre-sale tickets are sold at full face value with the standard booking fee, as advertised (no discount applied). Our Access Statement does apply.
7. Standard Forest Live terms and conditions apply to all ticket purchases.
8. Forestry England reserve the right to change or remove this offer at any time.