Age: Early years and KS1
Activities for: the classroom, a forest or local green space
Subjects: Science, physical development, PHSE, arts and design, spoken language and maths
Download your free Superworm educational resources. There are 7 colourful activity sheets to inspire your class about Superworm.
- Super stretchy Superworm – can you stretch like Superworm and pose like a caterpillar?
- Superheroes – trees are our superheroes but what are yours?
- True of False – A fun interactive game
- Worm charming – discover the art of worm charming, the superheroes of soil
- Minibeast hunting – explore the natural environment and see how many of Superworm’s minibeast friends you can find
- Minibeast cards – create a set of your very own minibeast cards
- Let’s act now! – get your class moving with the help from our Superworm’s friends
- The Forest Code for Minibeast Hunting
For more activity ideas check out our Superworm family activity sheets.
Get a wiggle on, there are over 20 Superworm trails across England – find your nearest trail and enjoy a Superworm themed forest visit with your group.