BBQs are currently not permitted at Sherwood Pines.
Picnics and barbecues at Sherwood Pines
Enjoy a tasty treat in the forest at one of our beautiful barbeuces and picnic areas, just bring along good food and company!
Picnic benches are situated near the Visitor Centre and on the Dragonfly Trail.
In order to protect this special landscape from the risk of fire please follow our guidance
- You are welcome to use our barbecues, but to prevent forest fires and reduce waste, please do not bring any other barbecues into this forest
- Never leave the barbecue unattended
- Ensure you have plenty of water available and barbecues are fully extinguished after use
- Make sure that all rubbish is taken away with you
- The collection of wood from the forest is not permitted, please do not use it to add fuel to your barbecue
- Open fires are not allowed
Sherwood Pines, Kings Clipstone, Nottingham, NG21 9JL
You are welcome to use our barbecues, but to prevent forest fires and reduce waste, please do not bring any other barbecues into this forest.
Visit our café
Fancy a hot drink with your picnic? Stop by our café for a range of homemade snacks and drinks.