Feel Good In The Forest survey and follow on survey competition terms and conditions 2021-22
Updated 29th September 2021
- You can only enter each competition once. Repeat submissions will not be counted.
- There will be two separate prize draws of the following prizes from each of the following surveys - Feel Good In The Forest Survey and Feel Good In The Forest Follow-On Survey:
- First Prize: £100 Love2Shop voucher.
- Runners up Prizes: 3 winners with £50 Love2Shop voucher each.
- The winner and runners up will be randomly drawn from those customers who provided their email address when taking part in the online Feel Good In The Forest Survey and Feel Good In The Forest Follow-On Survey.
- The competitions end date for the prizes is 31st March 2022. Entries received after this date will not be included in the draw. Prize draws will take place on Friday, 8th April 2022.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- Forestry England reserves the right to add additional prizes to this competition, until it expires. These prizes may have additional terms and conditions applied to them.
- Winners must respond to notification email within 21 days of receipt of the notification email or the prize will be withdrawn.
- Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.