Shaun the Sheep Facebook Giveaway | Entry terms and conditions
Updated 15th October 2019
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. By participating i this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- Valid entries are users who have liked the original giveaway posts and left a comment on the same post.
- The closing time and date for the competition is 11.59pm Monday 21 October 2019.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will be contacted via Facebook in either a comment on the giveaway post or by direct message. If the winner does not respond within two days of being contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner before the Glow Run events take place.
- The winner will receive:
- Shaun the Sheep Goody Bundle
- 4 x tickets to a Shaun the Sheep Farmageddon Glow Run of your choice. Must include at least one adult and one child ticket. If any additional tickets are required, these will need to be purchased separately and would be subject to availability. Standard event terms and conditions apply. Tickets are for your personal use and must not be re-sold.
- Membership for one year to your local forest (standard Membership terms apply). The winner will be contacted to choose their forest after the competition closes.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents only, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.