Support Aston Hill Bike Park by joining today
Save money and get free entry for a year, plus a range of great benefits and discounts with Membership to Aston Hill Bike Park.
By becoming a member, you'll help support our forests and maintain the facilities for you and your family to enjoy. You'll also receive seasonal e-newsletters so you can discover more about local activities and events.
One year of Membership to Aston Hill is £65 for an individual or £115 for a family (2 adults and 2 children).
20% off your first 3hr Firecrest MTB Skills Training Course with Firecrest Mountain Biking
20% discount with Summertown Cycles and Bike Zone
- 20% off Altura Clothing, Lazer and Giro helmets, Cateye and Moon lights, Kryptonite D locks and Inner tubes
- 10% off all other accessories
- 10% off bikes (except Frog bikes)
Discounts at local bike shops
- 10% off at Mountain Mania Tring
- 12.5% off at Lovelo Cycle Works Berkhamsted
- 10% off bike and accessories at Walton Street Cycles, Oxford)
10% discount with Soho Bikes
- 10% off everything in store except bikes
- Members get a free slice of cake with any hot drink purchased
10% discount with Cycle Tech UK
10% off labour
Up to 10% discount on parts
5% discount on Biking Holidays at Ridgeline
- Fully-guided and shuttle-assisted mountain bike holidays and adventures in Tuscany
12.5% discount at Otec in Halton across the board
- Including on parts, accessories and workshop, with free tea and coffee at the cafe
- 15% off Cotswold Outdoor, Runners Need, and Snow and Rock.
- 15% off your next purchase at Muddy Puddles.
- 10% off Paramo clothing.
- 15% off at Red Original.
Exclusive new offers may be added throughout the year, check this page for updates.
Become a member now
Gift this Membership
Give the gift of green space, adventure and escape. Buy a Membership Gift Voucher for Aston Hill Bike Park.
The recipient of your gift can choose when their Membership starts and enjoy a whole year of Forestry England member benefits. The gift of Membership is also supporting the work we do, caring for the forest they love.