Relax and unwind at Wyre
Step away from your normal routine and try yoga in Wyre Forest. Join one of our expert instructors who each specialise in a different style of yoga.
- 9.15 - 10.15am: Hatha Yoga (Soul Space yoga)
- 6.30 - 7.45pm: Yoga for Pregnancy (Yogabellies Worcestershire)
- 8 - 9pm: Women's Luna Yoga (Yogabellies Worcestershire)
- 10.30 - 11.30am: Yoga for Mum and Baby (Yogabellies Worcestershire)
- 10 - 11.15am: Breathwork for emotional health OR Yin Yoga (Yoga with Sophie)
- *This class runs monthly on: 26th March, 30th April, 28th May, 25th June
- 11 - 1pm: Self-Care Sunday (Wildlove Yoga).
- *This class runs monthly on: 12 March, 23 April, 18 June, 16 July, 13 August, 10 September, 8 October, 19 November, 3 December
Meet the instructors
Soul Space Yoga
Elizabeth is a Hatha trained Yoga Alliance Teacher and draws inspiration from Yin Yoga, Vinyaysa Yoga and Forest Yoga. Her class at Wyre Forest focusses on a deep connection to your mind and body, using the practices of breath work, movement and meditation to leave you feeling calm and connected. The class is adaptable to all abilities, offering freedom and multiple options to suit you.
Victoria has a love for nature, adventure, creativity and is all about inspiring play! Self Care Sunday is a practice dedicated to bringing you back home to yourself. The perfect chance to reconnect back to your body and mind, while enjoying the most beautiful views while practicing. This session offers a combination of practices, and each month will offer a different theme and intention.
Yoga with Sophie
Sophie offers classes from Vinyasa and Yin to Pre and Postnatal classes. She is also a breathwork facilitator, specialising in emotional health and nervous system regulation. In her classes, Sophie will share some of her tried and tested tools to help you regulate your own nervous system and kickstart your emotional wellness. Over time, moving the body and connecting with your breath, we can not only cultivate a sense of calmness, clarity and acceptance, but over time boost our resilience to stress, allowing us to be our best (& happiest) selves.
Yogabellies Worcestershire specialise in helping all women through a Yoga journey from Pregnancy, childbirth, motherhood and beyond. The aim is to build a safe nurturing community where women can support each other and help build each other up. Instructors Danielle and Becky will help you find the right yoga class for your needs.