Get festive with these free Christmas family activity sheets
Christmas gives us all a chance to spend time with family, relax and get in a festive spirit.
From making the perfect decorations to spruce up your spruce, to getting arty with leaves collected from the forest floor, nothing says Christmas more than getting crafty with some festive forest fun!
In this Christmas activity pack you can expect
- Decorate festive pine cones: create a mini Christmas tree, or paint a pine cone robin to get in the festive spirit.
- Create a twig star: ditch your plastic tree-topper in favour of a lovely handmade stick star with this guide. The perfect ornament for your family Christmas tree.
- Forest artwork: create some art with branches, pine cones and leaves collected on your forest adventure.
- Natural wreath: get the family together to make your very own Christmas wreath for your home.
- Gruffalo winter: help the Gruffalo match the snowy footprints to each of his animal friends!
Natural garland: decorate your mantel piece with a festive garland made from natural materials.
Christmas crackers: get creative and make your own crackers to put on the table this Christmas.
Why not take the opportunity to sign up for more family resources and activities? Just choose 'Yes' on the form.