The Forest of Dean Cycle Centre Café, operated by Pedalabikeaway, serves freshly-prepared hot and cold food with locally sourced produce. Pop in for a coffee and slice of home-made cake, delicious soup, or our famous loaded FOD burger.
There’s plenty of seating outside for the summer, or if you're feeling chilly head inside for cosy log-burning stove. A range of food options are on offer including:
- Delicious home-made cakes and treats
- Fresh coffee roasted locally
- Wide selection of hot and cold drinks
- Sandwiches, soups, snacks and more with seasonal dishes
- Kids meals and lunch deals
- Vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free options
- Thursday late opening
- Dog friendly
There is a bike hire yard also located on site, as well as a bike shop, coin-operated bike wash, toilets, accessible Changing Places toilet facility, baby changing and showers.
Opening times and contact
The cafe is open daily 9am - 5pm, except for late night Thursdays - open until 8.30pm.