What's inside the Early Years Teacher's Pack?
The Early Years Teacher's Pack is a free learning resource, which contains curriculum-linked activities, to teach learners about forests and how they're looked after for people and wildlife. All the activities have been designed to be used outdoors, in your local woods, park or school grounds.
Early Years Teacher's Pack contents:
• This scene setting section of the teacher's pack will enable learners to get to know the forest and its environment.
Programme 1 – Explore and discover the forest
• EYFS – Understanding the world; Mathematics;
• Geography KS1 – geographical vocabulary; geographical skills; place knowledge
Programme 2 – Design, make and evaluate
• EYFS – Physical development; Expressive arts & design
• Design & technology KS1 – design, make, build, evaluate
Programme 3 – All about animals
• EYFS – Understanding the world; Communication and language
• Science Year 1 – animals, humans, senses