Updated 14th November 2022
Terms and conditions
- Valid entries are those submitted by the Dalby Forest official Facebook or Instagram channels.
- A maximum of one entry per person will be accepted. If more than one entry is made, only the first entry will be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
- The competition is open to UK residents, but not to employees of Forestry England, nor their families, agencies or anyone associated with the competition. You may not enter this prize draw if you are under 18 years old.
- The closing date for the competition is 18 December 2022 at 23:59pm, and one winner per channel will be chosen on 19 December 2022. Any entries after this date will not count.
- Winner will be picked at random from all valid entries, and notified within 14 days of the closing date.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- One winner per channel will receive a year's membership to Dalby Forest.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.