How to purchase a fishing permit.
Updated 25th April 2022
Where can I purchase a permit?
Day and Week tickets are available from the outlets below, from the 16 June:
- The Queens House, High Street, Lyndhurst (Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm)
- Roundhill Campsite, Brockenhurst
- East Boldre Post Office, East Boldre
- Poingdestres Angling Centre, Southampton
- Loni's Angling Centre, New Milton
- Nobles Fishing, Blackfield
Season Permits are only available from The Queens House, Lyndhurst, SO43 7NH.
Fishing permit prices
Fishing is permitted between June - March, full details will be made available on purchase. The prices for a Forestry England fishing permit for Hatchet Pond or Little Hatchet Pond are:
|Price for 2 rods|
|Concession under 17 and over 65|
|Price for 3 rods|
|Adults||Concession under 17 and over 65|
If you wish to purchase a Season Permit you can either:
Pay in person: at our office in Lyndhurst (SO43 7NH) during office hours which are Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm. We can accept payment by debit/credit card or cash.
Phone: Please call us on 0300 067 4601 during office hours to pay by debit or credit card over the phone. You season permit will then be posted out to you.