Test your nerve with a daring range of tree top crossings, stomach-churning swings and awesome zip wires, putting your balance and coordination to the test
Following the latest government announcement on Monday 4 January all Go Ape adventures will be temporarily closed. More information is available on the Go Ape website.
Fly down zip wires, leap off Tarzan swings and test your nerve on daring crossings whilst enjoying views of our beautiful woodlands.
Opening times vary between location so be sure to check availability and book ahead at your chosen site. This high ropes experience is ideal for adults and more intrepid adventurers, with adults needing to participate to supervise young adventurers – please see Go Ape’s website for details.
You might also be interested in...
- Explore the forest on a Segway
- Treat your tribe to the gift of a Tree Top Challenge experience
- Enjoy a team building day with Go Ape!
- Enjoy team building in the trees with your work colleagues
- Help pupils build confidence and develop life skills with a forest themed school trip