Share your colourful #AutumnLeafWatch photos for a chance to win
Enter our photo competition to win an annual membership and £200 to spend on new photography kit at Wex Photo Video. The winner and two runner-ups will also receive Membership to a forest site of their choice.
To be in with a chance of winning, head to one of our forests, get snapping and share your autumnal photos using #AutumnLeafWatch on Twitter and Instagram or by posting them directly on to our Facebook page.
We want to see how autumn captivates your senses. Photos can be landscapes, macros, portraits, selfies, wildlife - if it's autumnal, we want to see it! Check out our autumn pages for inspiration. Please note that we give preference to photos taken at Forestry England sites.
During the competition, a selection of the entries will be shared across our social media channels, then we will select a shortlist of favourites. You then have the power to choose which photo you want to win by visiting our Facebook page and 'liking' your favourite. The winner will be the photo with the most reactions!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
Valid entries are those photos submitted onto the Forestry England Facebook page, on Instagram or on Twitter, including the hashtag #AutumnLeafWatch or #ForestFocus - posted after 14th September 2020.
The winner will receive a digital £200 voucher for Wex Photo Video and a Forestry England Membership of their choice, excluding Westonbirt Arboretum. Two runners up will receive Forestry England membership also.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing time and date for the competition is midnight 26 October 2020.
- By posting any images as entries to the competition, you are agreeing that the photo can be used by Forestry England as part of its future autumn promotion.
- During the competition, a selection of the entries will be shared across our social media channels. Forestry England will then pick their ten favourite images on or around 26 October 2020. The public will pick the winning photo from 26 October to midday on 30 October on the Forestry England Facebook page. The winning photo will the one with that receives the most 'reactions'. There will be two runners up.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.