Our #AutumnLeafWatch 2022 competition is now closed
Come back next autumn to take part!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
Valid entries are photos shared with the #AutumnLeafWatch hashtag on Instagram, on Twitter, or on Facebook (alongside tagging Forestry England) - posted after 20th September 2022.
The winner will receive £200 worth of gift cards for Wex Photo Video and a Forestry England Membership of their choice. Two runners up will receive Forestry England Membership also.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The closing time and date for the competition is midnight 31 October 2022.
- By posting any images as entries to the competition, you are agreeing that the photo can be used by Forestry England as part of its future autumn promotion on national and local digital channels, and also on the Friends of Westonbirt digital channels.
- During the competition, a selection of the entries will be shared across our social media channels. Forestry England will then pick their ten favourite images on or around 1 November 2022. The public will pick the winning photo from 2 November to midday on 7 November on the Forestry England Facebook page. The winning photo will be the one that receives the most 'reactions'. There will be two runners up. If winners are unable to claim the prize within 72 hours of being contacted following the vote, or if unable to take the prize for whatever reason, the prize will be gifted to the photo with the next highest number of 'reactions'.
- Forestry England's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Forestry England reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Forestry England reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.