The car park is open daily from 7am to dusk (closing times varies seasonally, check on site signs).
The cafe and toilets are open from 9.30am to 5pm daily.
When you visit, it is your responsibility to follow the guidance on staying safe outside your home. Please be prepared to make the necessary decision to turn around if the car park looks busy or is full and come another time.
Please maintain 2m social distancing at all times.
Jeskyns is just two minutes off the A2 dual carriageway. Take the Gravesend East turning off the A2 and follow directional signage to Sole Street. Pass over a railway bridge and our entrance is just 200m further on on the left hand side.
Closest bus routes are the Arriva 490 and 455. Both stop just the other side of the A2 and Jeskyns is 15minute walk from this point.
Parking charges apply at Jeskyns Community Woodland.
You can use RingGo* at Jeskyns Community Woodland which allows you to pay for parking online or via an app. Please download the Ringo App before travelling if you can.
Pay for parking on your phone in 5 easy steps:
1. Open the RingGo app, or download for free if you haven’t already got it, using the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
2. Log in with your RingGo details, or register as a new user.
3. Select your location by entering the 3–6 digit number shown on the parking signs.
4. Enter your number plate and choose how long you’d like to park for. Remember, you can extend this later.
5. Choose to add any handy parking reminders you need, then just tap to pay.
And you’re good to go! Your details are saved so next time, you can park even faster.
If you’re not a smartphone user, you can still use RingGo to pay for your parking by calling 0203 046 0063. You can also register and book parking with RingGo online.
*There is a small convenience charge for using this service. See RingGo online for full terms and conditions and VAT receipts.
Parking charges are also applicable to Blue Badge holders.
Coins also accepted.
Horse boxes and coaches are £6.00 per day.
Please note there is a 2m height limit at entrance - please contact us to arrange access.
The cafe is currently running a takeaway service only.
For more information on planning your visit, take a look at our accessibility information: