Climb, slide, splash and explore our wonderful WildPlay playground
Swing, slide, splash and climb on our children’s trail through the trees with nine different play zones set in this amazing mountain forest!
Test your engineering skills on the Archimedes Screws and draw water from the stream or work with friends to move gravel using the pulleys and shoots in the gravel pit.
Try out the climbing wall and giant timber climbing frame or fly through the air on the log swing.
The play equipment is not cleaned throughout the day. Please look out for signs on site and follow all instructions.
- Help to keep everyone safe by following these rules:
- Take personal responsibility for yourself and those in your care.
- Everybody - maintain a 2m distance, whether using equipment or waiting.
- Be kind and patient - if the equipment is busy please wait or come back later.
- Sanitise your hands before and after touching equipment and everybody wash your hands thoroughly as soon as you can.
- Do not eat or drink while using equipment, and please take your litter away with you.
Whinlatter Forest, Whinlatter Pass, Keswick, CA12 5TW
Grade - Easy
Is this activity for you?
Our play facilities are set along a trail through the forest. There are some short steep sections.