Alice Holt Forest is open but our facilities are limited
From 29 March, outdoor gatherings of either 6 people (the rule of 6) or 2 households will be allowed. The ‘stay at home’ rule will end on 29 March, but many restrictions will remain in place. You should continue to minimise the number of journeys you make where possible.
Exercise and recreation should continue to be limited to local green spaces wherever possible, and you should not travel outside your local area. Alice Holt Forest, our car park and essential facilities remain open for people to visit if they live locally.
Please keep highways and gateways clear and leave plenty of room for other road users to pass safely. If the car park is full or too busy please be prepared to turn around and come another day.
We urge people to leave nothing behind that could harm the beauty of the forest, please take your litter home and dispose of it there, not forgetting to recycle what you can of course!
We are currently only accepting card and contactless payments.
At a glance
- Toilets - COVID-secure modifications in place. Please follow Hands, Face, Space guidelines. Be prepared to queue whilst we undertake extra cleaning throughout the day.
- Play areas and trails are currently open
- Cafe takeaway service only for groups made up of only one household. Please be aware that outdoor seating will not be available for use, in line with Government guidance
Facilities Now Closed
- Some play structures are closed
- Visitor Centre
- Go Ape - further details listed here
- Cycle hire
- Health and activity sessions
- Large group sessions, such as parkrun