Alice Holt Forest is open but our facilities are limited
Alice Holt has something for everyone, whether you are looking for an exciting treetop adventure or a tranquil journey through the trees looking out for our wildlife, we know you will love your visit. We have lots of different trails and play areas for you to discover as well as our Gruffalo sculpture.
Know before you go!
Our essential facilities are open, but please follow government coronavirus guidelines when planning your visit - read our coronavirus guidance.
- Please keep highways and gateways clear and leave plenty of room for other road users to pass safely. If the car park is full or too busy please be prepared to turn around and come another day.
- We urge people to leave nothing behind that could harm the beauty of the forest, please take your litter home and dispose of it there, not forgetting to recycle what you can of course!
- BBQs are no longer permitted in any part of our forest.
- Please wear a mask in the cafe and Visitor Centre.
- We are currently only accepting card and contactless payments.
At a glance
Facilities now open
- Visitor Centre
- Cafe - takeaway service only
- Toilets - be prepared to queue whilst we undertake extra cleaning throughout the day.
- Play areas, structures and trails
- Health and activity sessions
- Inclusive cycling
- Go Ape - pre-booking is required further details listed here
Facilities that are closed
- BBQs - no portable barbecues, disposable barbecues, fires or camp stoves are allowed at Alice Holt Forest
- Large group sessions, such as parkrun
- Cycle hire