Welcome to Alice Holt Forest
Alice Holt has something for everyone, whether you are looking for an exciting treetop adventure or a tranquil journey through the trees looking out for our wildlife, we know you will love your visit. We have lots of different trails and play areas for you to discover, as well as our Gruffalo sculpture.
Know before you go!
- Please keep highways and gateways clear and leave plenty of room for other road users to pass safely. If the car park is full or too busy please be prepared to turn around and come another day.
- Please follow the latest government coronavirus guidelines and advice when visiting.
- Be kind and patient to our staff, volunteers and onsite business partners. They are working hard to help you to get the best out of your visit.
- The safety of our staff, volunteers, partners and visitors remains our priority. We take the necessary steps to ensure everyone is safe when visiting or working in our forests, which may include reviewing Covid-19 safety measures if we feel the need to do so
- Bring your own face covering and hand sanitiser.
- We urge people to leave nothing behind that could harm the beauty of the forest, please take your litter home and dispose of it there, not forgetting to recycle what you can of course!
- Barbecues are not permitted in any part of our forest.
- We only accept card and contactless payments apart from the cafe where you can also pay by cash.
At a glance
- Visitor Centre
- Cafe - takeaway service only
- Play areas, structures and trails
- Health and activity sessions
- Inclusive cycling
- Go Ape - pre-booking is required further details listed here
Please note that no portable barbecues, disposable barbecues, fires or camp stoves are allowed at Alice Holt Forest.